HYAFILIA S (1x1 ml)
Hyafilia is a type of facial filler that uses hyaluronic acid to plump the skin. Hyafilia is FDA-approved and has been used in Europe for over a decade. Hyafilia is injected into the skin with a fine needle and can last for up to 18 months. Hyafilia is used to treat wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
- Hyafilia S is a CE-certified filler brand from CHA MEDITECH where they have collected the best parts of other previous hyaluronic acid fillers and upgraded them to a new generation of fillers. Hyafilia is the result of ceaseless research for more facial volume and a natural V-line.
The special V-phasic technology enables Hyafilia to possess only the best parts of bi-phasic and mono-phasic fillers. As a result, Hyafilia has both superior cohesiveness and elasticity while also maintaining a low injection force.
Areas of use HYAFILIA S (1x1 ml)
Fine lines and wrinkles
Ingredients HYAFILIA S (1x1 ml)
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg/ml
- Hyafilia has a high elasticity which has a better ability to withstand dynamic forces that occur during muscle movements and therefore may provide better support and lifting while also maintaining the result for a longer time.
- Hyafilia also has a higher cohesion than existing bi-phasic and mono-phasic fillers. A high level of cohesion enables the treatment to be performed in the desired shape, resulting in a natural appearance and preventing migration after the treatment.
- With a unique manufacturing process, hyaluronic acid gets long-lasting results due to its excellent enzyme resistance to slow decomposition in the body while also significantly reducing the amount of BDDE, which provides a very safe product.
- Helps to reduce the injection force which minimizes the risk of skin damage, bruising, erythema, and edema after the treatment.
- Ergonomic design.
There are no reviews yet.
Login to review this product